Beatshapers, best known for Jetpack Joyride, Carnivores series, Enigmo, Canabalt, Wizorb and StarDrone Extreme, bring you the sequel to BreakQuest. BreakQuest: Extra Evolution is a freemium title for the Playstation Vita. The free version comes with 33 balls. There are 100, 200 and 500 balls packs available and also Infinite Ball unlock.
“BreakQuest is back and is twice the fun! Stunning visuals and shapes, energizing physics and exciting sounds! Enjoy 100 action-packed levels, each featuring own colorful design, elements behavior and visual effects. An advanced physics and collision system gives a never-seen-before interactive experience for your pleasure. And don’t forget about weapons and power-up bonuses, the amazing Gravitor which attracts the ball to you and unique Energy Shield which help you keep ball on the level via always-generated energy shield. Breaking bricks has never been so fun!”-Beatshapers
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution Features Include:
· Freemium model: scoreboards and trophies works in the free version.
· 100 exclusively designed levels with new stylish art redesigned for PS Vita screen.
· 10 unique bosses to defeat! Each attacks with special weapon!
· Unlock new space shuttles (17 total); each comes with activated power-up!
· Unique energy shield mechanics to help player control the ball, including endless Gravitor energy
· 20 PlayStation® Trophies for an outstanding performance to reward players
· New power-ups and bonuses to smash and crash blocks
· Exchange “near” gifts – features shuttles and free balls
· Scoreboards with overall and friends filters (global and per level)
· All new music tracks, created by the SandS band
YouTube Link Here.
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution will be arriving on the PlayStation Vita platform this week in Europe and next week in North America as a Freemium title.
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution looks to be a lot of fun. We will have to see how the fermium model works? I look forward to playing this game, are you? Let me know in the comments.