Cosmic Star Heroine is a turn-based sci-fi Japanese-style RPG from Zeboyd Games, the creators of Cthulhu Saves the World. Inspired by Chrono Trigger, Phantasy Star & Suikoden. It is scheduled to come out in 2014 for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and PS Vita!
I think this game could be pretty cool and would be a perfect fit for the PS Vita. Getting a new game in the vein of these Chrono Trigger, Phantasy Star & Suikoden would be awesome. Here is hoping that it can shape up to be close to the quality of those games.
- Good old-fashioned classic turn-based RPG!
- Save anywhere! Minimal grinding (unless you want to)!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the dungeons & areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
- Soundtrack by Hyperduck (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4) inspired by the genre greats!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Intricately designed encounters make each new battle its own challenge!
- Your own spy headquarters! Recruit new agents to help it grow!
Interested in an old school RPG? Or are living in the future playing your Skyrim? Let me know in the comments.